SSL Certificate Update

I’ve recently started helping out with the below website, the SSL Cert is due to expire but the website owner does not have any of the original information as website was created by a third party we cannot get in touch with. How can i get this updated?

My domain is: https://hoathhouse.com/

Hi @LouisaFreestone

there is a new certificate - https://check-your-website.server-daten.de/?q=hoathhouse.com

With a lot of domain names:

CN=tls.automattic.com
expires in 84 days	
hoathhouse.com, hoaxtheatre.com, hob-bi-los.com, hobapnim.net, hobart-care.com, 
hobartbikekitchen.org, hobartblinds.com, hobartcommunityband.com, 
hobartfarmersmarket.com, hobartguitarlessons.com, hobbaswaggle.com, 
hobbesydog.com, hobbiesuptohere.com, hobbitfeets.com, hobbithillnc.com, 
hobbithuts.com, hobbiton.es, hobblingthedevil.com, hobbots.com, 
hobbscostumes.com, hobbshabaneroseasoning.me, hobbyattrezzaturelavoro.com, 
hobbybibliotekarien.com, hobbybotics.com, hobbybreederscorner.com, tls.automattic.com, 
www.hoareformcoalition.org, www.hoathhouse.com, www.hoaxtheatre.com, www.hob-bi-los.com, 
www.hobapnim.net, www.hobart-care.com, www.hobartbikekitchen.org, www.hobartblinds.com, 
www.hobartcommunityband.com, www.hobartfarmersmarket.com, www.hobartguitarlessons.com, 
www.hobbaswaggle.com, www.hobbesydog.com, www.hobbiesuptohere.com, www.hobbitfeets.com, 
www.hobbithillnc.com, www.hobbithuts.com, www.hobbiton.es, www.hobblingthedevil.com, 
www.hobbots.com, www.hobbscostumes.com, www.hobbshabaneroseasoning.me, 
www.hobbyattrezzaturelavoro.com, www.hobbybibliotekarien.com, www.hobbybotics.com - 
51 entries

And there are a lot of older Letsencrypt certificates:

Issuer last 7 days active num Certs
CN=Let's Encrypt Authority X3, O=Let's Encrypt, C=US 1 2 26
CN=Let's Encrypt Authority X1, O=Let's Encrypt, C=US 0 0 2

first is from 2016-01-27.

Looks like the renew works.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.