SSL Certificate Replacement after expiry

My certificate has expired. The auto renew did not go ahead due to an issue with my IP address it seems according to an email that i received. Auto renew went ahead for all other domains associated with this domain so I am not sure what happened.
I know nothing about this stuff but when looking into it on my Cpanel it said i needed to request a replacement from here…

My domain is: ntmjewellery

My hosting provider, if applicable, is: Just Host

I’m using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel): CPanel

1 Like

.com? .net? .org? ntm.jewellery?

Did you have an LE cert (that expired)?
Did you obtain the cert via cPanel?

2 Likes

Yes I had a LE certificate that expired. It was obtained through Cpanel

1 Like

As Rudy asked, what it your domain name?

The full domain name is needed in order to help you. :wink:

1 Like

Sorry. My domain name is www.ntmjewellery.com :grinning:

1 Like

the issue is solved. Thanks :grinning:

1 Like

Hi @Nicolamacklin

really? Checking your domain there is a new certificate - https://check-your-website.server-daten.de/?q=ntmjewellery.com#ct-logs

Issuer not before not after Domain names LE-Duplicate next LE
Let's Encrypt Authority X3 2019-12-10 2020-03-09 autodiscover.ntmjewellery.com, cpanel.ntmjewellery.com, mail.ntmjewellery.com, ntmjewellery.com, ntmjewellery.nicolamacklindesign.com, webdisk.ntmjewellery.com, webmail.ntmjewellery.com, www.ntmjewellery.com, www.ntmjewellery.nicolamacklindesign.com - 9 entries duplicate nr. 1

But you don't use it. Instead, you use a Sectigo certificate:

CN=ntmjewellery.com
expires in 43 days	ntmjewellery.com, www.ntmjewellery.com - 2 entries

not your cPanel certificate.

So check your cPanel to replace the Sectigo certificate with your new Letsencrypt certificate.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.