.solutions TLD - Not supported?

Hey guys, just wanted to register a certificate for my domain which has the TLD .solutions. The domain appears in the public suffix list and I’m receiving the following error:

Error creating new authz :: Name does not end in a public suffix

My domain is: vp.solutions

I’m using nanobox to request the certificate, but this actually shouldn’t be an issue.

Cheers
Ben

It also looks like you are using CloudFlare CDN; which doesn’t always act logically nor as one would expect.
So, if you encounter any problems (after the PSL problem is corrected), be sure to not overlook that piece of the puzzle in your search for a solution.

Thanks for your fast reply. When I tried to retrieve the cert I unmarked the “use cloudflare” entry in the cloudflare DNS. This should bypass cloudflare, right?

The TLD is supported. Here’s an arbitrary certificate for a .solutions domain issued a week ago:

https://crt.sh/?id=381776600

Are you sure there’s not a typo in whatever was entered into your ACME client? For example, “vp.sloutions” or "vp.solutions " or something like that?

Well yeah… I would say I failed. It was a typo. Sorry that I disturbed you. :wink:

I don’t use cloudflare, so I can’t say for sure.
I can see that the name still resolves to cloudflare IPs but that may be normal and expected - I can’t say.

All’s well that ends well.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.