renew the ssl cert but still say my site invalid
My domain is: https://constellarcapital.com/

I ran this command: certbot --nginx

It produced this output:

My web server is (include version): nginx

The operating system my web server runs on is (include version): ubuntu

My hosting provider, if applicable, is:

I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don't know): Yes

I'm using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel):

The version of my client is (e.g. output of certbot --version or certbot-auto --version if you're using Certbot):

It would really be helpful if you could tell us the complete output of certbot. However, I'm seeing that you've managed to issue a lot of certificates already today:

https://crt.sh/?q=constellarcapital.com&deduplicate=Y

Please note that if issuance is successful it does NOT help to issue MORE certificates, as clearly the problem was not with issuance.

So you re-running whatever you did to get all those duplicate certificates is probably not the answer here, even though we would like to see an output of certbot.

However, perhaps you can share the first log file of today from the directory /var/log/letsencrypt/, which should be the most informative probably.

Also note that your website currently is serving one of the renewed certificates, but only the www subdomain. So in many browsers that won't work if the hostname in the address bar is the non-www version of your domain. My advice is to include both hostnames in a single certificate to make your life easier, which unfortunately means you'd need to issue another new certificate, but now for a good reason.

2 Likes

how to remake a new cert to both domain ?

the log have so many information for the web site , its hard to share on internet

Try:
certbot --nginx -d name.one -d name.two

Then review your certs with:
certbot certificates

1 Like

It's ok now , Thanks aloot

1 Like

Glad to help out :slight_smile:
Cheers from Miami :beers:

#FreeCUBA :cuba: