Remove expiration notice for NOT EXISTING DOMAINS

Your certificate (or certificates) for the names listed below will expire in 20 days (on 10 Mar 20 15:44 +0000). Please make sure to renew your certificate before then, or visitors to your website will encounter errors.

zuvuturgus.lt

dig zuvuturgus.lt

; <<>> DiG 9.11.3-1ubuntu1.11-Ubuntu <<>> zuvuturgus.lt
;; global options: +cmd
;; Got answer:
;; ->>HEADER<<- opcode: QUERY, status: NXDOMAIN, id: 44084

1 Like

Well the certificate listed for that domain is expiring so the email is accurate. You are welcome to unsubscribe from the expiration notices if you’d like.

Also as a side note, Just because a domain doesn’t exist on the public DNS doesn’t mean it isn’t used internally somewhere. I have several domains that don’t exist publicly but I still get let’s encrypt certificates through DNS-01 for internal use inside my network with my own resolver.

1 Like

I came to these forums because I just had a renewal notice for a domain that is now obsolete. I clicked on unsubscribe which has apparently unsubscribed me from all my domains.

So I am in agreement with this feature requests and I expand it a bit more. It would be nice to have a basic CRUD for expiry notifications per certificate.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.