Remote IP is not authorized for this request

I’m in the process of moving my server. As a result, my IP address will change and I’ve to set up everything from the start. To test the Let’s Encrypt renewal I’ve pointed my domain 42mice.com already to the new IP-address. I’ve also copied the Let’s Encrypt account-info created by dehydrated from the old server to the new server (I do not want to create a new account and reuse the existing associated email-address). However, when invoking the renewal now using dehydrated -c I get the following error:

Remote IP is not authorized for this request; called from IP 94.237.45.246 (timestamp: 0.52433800 1538171422)

I can’t find any info on this error message and wonder how to have my new IP authorized.

Best regard,
–Martin

Hi,

I don't think this is a error from let's encrypt validation server.... Could you please share us your script name? (And url?)

Thank you

Sorry for wasting your time. Just after your reply I found the problem: I’m using dns-01 challenges and the API I’m using to add the challenges is setup to use a private/public key pair and IP-whitelisting. My new server IP wasn’t whitelisted, yet. Now it’s working just fine.

Best regards,
–Martin

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.