Rate limit update

My domain is: napier.cloud

Hi all, firstly thanks for such a fantastic free service.

Unfortunately(?) our business is now using it heavily and I've been caught out by not realizing we would hit the rate limit so quickly. So as of right now we can't secure new environments.

I raised a rate limit increase request Thursday last week. Does anyone know how long it typically takes for these things to be evaluated and (hopefully) applied?

it's entirely my bad for not anticipating this, and it's cheeky to ask, but if there's anything that can be done to expedite this I'd be really grateful.

Many thanks
George

Hi @GeorgeB66, and welcome to the LE community forum :slight_smile:

Yes it is:
crt.sh | napier.cloud

Have you considered obtaining wildcard certs or also using any other domain your business might have?
[until the rate limit increase can be processed]

2 Likes

Wildcard wouldn't work for us without significant refactoring of our environment deployment mechanism, but thanks for the suggestion all the same. Alternative domains might be a good shout though. Thanks

1 Like

We review rate limit adjustments approximately weekly, usually towards the start of the week, and they tend to get deployed to production later that same week. I'm not personally involved in that but I'll ask about your ticket.

5 Likes

Thank you, much obliged.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.