Problem with LE's renewing

Hey,

I use the Froxlor Webpanle which includes LE. For a long time no problems where found but now there are at last two domains which are causing horrible problems with LE:

https://github.com/Froxlor/Froxlor/issues/480 (this includes also Information about my server)

I have also enough new errors in the systemlog from froxlor which I can provide.
I hope to get the solution here why those problems are occouring.

Sincerly,
Chaos234

If you use any third party software (webpanel in this case) to issue your certificates, you have to get in touch with the developers/community there. Froxlor is not under development of this community.

What an realy user unfriendly response! Sorry but such unfriendly responses are making me angry because you have a) not read my post compleatly and b) not understand what I realy want. To approve this, you telling me that I should get in touch with the Froxlor Dev Team? Wow, and who has than opened up this linked issue? A rabbit? Santa Claus? NO, IT WAS ME!

And if you would have had taken a look into the issue there you would have seen that there is even until this day no respons and/or solution and I don’t have the time to wait. And to be honest but I don’t care which software I use to use Let’s Encrypt because at the end I have the same rigth to get help from here like all others.

Also I should remind you that many phrases on this webside telling me about an helpfull community under any circumstances but if I look at your post, I assume that such phrases are only there to have a nice look … sorry but this is what I currently think about this community now because the first encounter makes the point but maybe other ones are more friendlier and want to help me out or giving me hints because maybe smth. is wrong on my machine itselfs because currently all is possible.

End of this WoT: I will stay here and ask for help, no matter what it takes!

Hi @chaos234. I'm sorry you felt disrespected on your first post in this community. We do try to make everyone feel welcome, and I hope this is the exception rather than the rule.

You are absolutely welcome to ask for help here on any software! However, it may turn out that nobody here knows the answer to your question. You can help people help you by filling out the questionnaire that shows up when you first post. I'd also like you to post a copy of your Nginx config.

Please fill out the fields below so we can help you better. Note: you must provide your domain name to get help. Domain names for issued certificates are all made public in Certificate Transparency logs (e.g. crt.sh | example.com), so withholding your domain name here does not increase secrecy, but only makes it harder for us to provide help.

My domain is:

I ran this command:

It produced this output:

My web server is (include version):

The operating system my web server runs on is (include version):

My hosting provider, if applicable, is:

I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don't know):

I'm using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel):

Also, in the GitHub issue you linked, it shows that the owner marked your issue as fixed by pushing a fresh commit. Have you tried again with that commit?

I checked yesterday for any updates related to froxlor but no deb packages where shown and today I did not checked for any updates yet.

Let me take a look if there is a new version and if so, if the issue is resolved because it is now over 1 1/2 day past I opened this thread here and a bit longer since I opened the issue on github.

If all went fine (or if not), I’ll leave a message here :slight_smile: whith the result and if the error could not be resolved I’ll fill out the form with any affected domain by this problem :slight_smile:

Edit: Currently there is no new update for froxlor available.

Thank you. I just wanted to give you a hint and don't see any offending in my post.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.