Problem attempt create certificate for .sp.gov.br domains

I’m also now actively trying to find a contact to approach at CGI.br about the issue.

1 Like

I think we have almost managed to get in touch with someone there. :slight_smile: Of course, that doesn't mean that this is guaranteed to lead to a solution.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Since I am a forum administrator, I'm allowed to respond to a thread that is marked as closed. :slight_smile: (Uma versão em português segue abaixo.)

I wanted to share the good news that @pmoreira on this other thread

managed to make progress getting Registro.BR to list the governmental domains at UF-level on the Public Suffix List.

According to @cpu's estimate, the change should take effect for Let's Encrypt around June 22. After it does, it should be possible to get a much larger number of certificates for domains at the municipality level.

There are still rate limits that will exist

However, the certificates per registered domain limit will be calculated at the municipality level, instead of at the UF level, once this change takes effect.

2 Likes

Para os leitores que prefiram português:

Sendo administrador nesse fórum, posso responder até num tópico já fechado. :slight_smile:

Gostaria de compartilhar umas boas notícias. O @pmoreira nesse outro tópico

conseguiu persuadir o Registro.BR a pedir a inclusão na Public Suffix List dos domínios governamentais ao nível das UFs. O pedido já foi feito e aceito pela PSL.

De acordo com a previsão do @cpu, essa atualização deve ter efeito na Let's Encrypt aproximadamente no dia 22. Depois disso, será possível obter uma quantidade muito maior de certificados para domínios no nível dos municípios.

Há limites de frequência de emissão que ainda se aplicarão:

Entretanto, o limite de certificados por domíno registrado será aplicado no nível de município em vez do nível estadual, após a atualização da PSL.

1 Like