Permission problem using CertSage v1.3.0 with Plesk on shared server

When you try to visit the page in your browser.

5 Likes

@griffin I'm just banging keys out of frustration. I wanted to see if I could force a login to my site, still not sure why it didn't work since I secured the directories. Next, if it did work could my permissions get certsage to work.

Right now, our mail, site, and forms aren't working and haven't been working for more than 3 weeks. Until I get an SSL in place, I won't be able to assess the damage from this migration to Plesk. Arvixe has dug itself into such a deep hole that it's stopped responding to trouble tickets including trying to purchase a SSL cert. I don't want to blindly purchase one if it doesn't cover both our site and mail and I need them to answer that question. So I keep banging away trying different things hoping I'll get the right combination.

1 Like

I still think if you read through the articles I linked that you should be able to get the permissions set for the requisite couple of directories for your user account and the "system" account. I can't imagine that they have the system that locked down or almost all PHP scripts would be useless. Wish I could offer more assistance here, but I'm just not that intimately familiar with Arvixe's or Plesk's idiosyncrasies. I am rooting for your success though, both for your benefit and the benefit of all related users out there.

5 Likes

@griffin I'll re-read the articles. Some of it doesn't apply to me because it's at the server level. I've gone a little farther up the learning curve since I read them so maybe something will shake loose. I'll post if something changes.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.