First of all, thanks in advance for your support.
Our configuration is :
- A public domain named for example: mydomain.com
- Mail Local server 1 (LINUX) :
- Internal name : server1.domain.local
- External name : server1.mydomain.com
- Application (QLIK) Local server 2 (Window Server 2012) : server3.domain.local
- Internal name : server2.domain.local
- External name : server2.mydomain.com
- NGINX is configured as reverse proxy for both servers on 80 and 443 with Let’s encrypt certificate installed, configured on both of external “server1.mydomain.com” and “server1.mydomain.com”
For technical need, even in LAN our Widnows server “server2.domain.local” must have a third party certificate.
Then, I have to use the same certificates files in NGINX server and install them on the local server2.domain.local
Or I have to install or generate a new one, knowing that it’s the same public domain “server2.mydomain.com”