New Wifi Clients unable to connect

Please fill out the fields below so we can help you better. Note: you must provide your domain name to get help. Domain names for issued certificates are all made public in Certificate Transparency logs (e.g. https://crt.sh/?q=example.com), so withholding your domain name here does not increase secrecy, but only makes it harder for us to provide help.

My domain is:network.yy.xx.com.au

I ran this command:

sudo certbot certificates

It produced this output:

Found the following certs:
Certificate Name: network.yy.xx.com.au
Domains: network.yy.xx.com.au
Expiry Date: 2020-07-02 05:24:45+00:00 (VALID: 43 days)
Certificate Path: /etc/letsencrypt/live/network.network.yy.xx.com.au/fullchain.pem
Private Key Path: /etc/letsencrypt/live/network.network.yy.xx.com.au/privkey.pem

My web server is (include version):

The operating system my web server runs on is (include version):
Distributor ID: Ubuntu
Description: Ubuntu 18.04.3 LTS
Release: 18.04
My hosting provider, if applicable, is:

I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don’t know): yes

I’m using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel):

The version of my client is (e.g. output of certbot --version or certbot-auto --version if you’re using Certbot):

Free Radius Logs shows below error message :slight_smile:
Thu May 14 10:46:45 2020 : ERROR: (542) eap_peap: ERROR: TLS Alert read:fatal:access denied
Thu May 14 10:46:45 2020 : Auth: (542) Login incorrect (eap_peap: TLS Alert read:fatal:access denied): [office509/] (from client wlc port 8 cli 5c-ea-1d-41-2a-e5)

i am using 802.1x Authentication to connect to the SSID, using Free Radius server and Letsencrypt SSL certificate.
i am running Certbot to renew the Certificate every 3 months.
existing clients are able to connect but any new PC when tries to connect , they get error message, cannot connect. i have already verified all other settings and suspecting an issue with the certificate.
above logs are collected from radius server which says wrong credentials, even though they are correct and works fine on the existing client.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.