Need a new crt and an intermediate crt file for my domain

Please fill out the fields below so we can help you better. Note: you must provide your domain name to get help. Domain names for issued certificates are all made public in Certificate Transparency logs (e.g. crt.sh | example.com), so withholding your domain name here does not increase secrecy, but only makes it harder for us to provide help.

My domain is: monitor.grignardpure.com

That's is pretty much all I know. I need help on the rest of the process.

I ran this command:

It produced this output:

My web server is (include version):

The operating system my web server runs on is (include version):

My hosting provider, if applicable, is:

I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don't know):

I'm using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel):

The version of my client is (e.g. output of certbot --version or certbot-auto --version if you're using Certbot):

Hello @MarkHanscom, welcome back to the Let's Encrypt community. :slightly_smiling_face:

Please read Getting Started - Let's Encrypt

3 Likes

I'm sure you know your hosting provider, right? Who is sending you bills for your website?

Also, the part about a control panel should also be answerable. How do you manage your website? Usually that's using a control panel.

Also, who's "asking" you for a "new crt" and "intermediate crt"? That surely comes from somewhere. However, you're not telling us where this comes from exactly, also making it harder and harder for us to help you. Literally almost anything you'd tell us would help.

5 Likes

The domians are managed thru godaddy. The site itself is hosted eleswhere via a business partner. I access the site thru a control panel.

I have been provided a set of files and asked to provide the following:

I have attached 2 files (.csr and .key ), which are generated from our NEW server and with the help of these files, can you PLEASE generate a new crt file, monitor.grignardpure.pem file and intermediate.crt file and share with us for integration?

Please see the getting started link provided above.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.