Mi website is un accesible after update of ssl certificates

Now it's working but, I've made the decision to migrate from Apache + Webmin + centos + lestencrip "to possibly"
Nginx + another panel did not decide + ubuntu + Certificates purchased.

Thanks for your help, but I see that people understandably don't have the time or the desire to do this kind of thing. Knowing what the problems of not collaborating or being over-trained are, which leads to bad and complicated support and God knows how to solve one

My conclusion is that if they are easy problems there is a way to help but with more complicated things, this place does not solve the complex problem

I tried to help the friend who asked me for a hand and thank you all but I am going to migrate your page to other more modern and less complicated models

1 Like

You might look at Hestia CP. It uses nginx and can be installed on Ubuntu or Debian. It has built-in Let's Encrypt certificate issuance, but can also accommodate purchased commercial certificates or Cloudflare Origin CA certificates.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.