Letsmonitor.org support mail error

Hello,

I wanted to contact Support of Letsmonitor.org. From information on their website I've found that they have e-mail address support@letsmonitor.org . I've sent email there with my query but received error autoreply
supporterror that suggest that support@ doesn't exist on that server.

Error code from that email

Reported error: 550 5.1.10 RESOLVER.ADR.RecipientNotFound; Recipient support@letsmonitor.org not found by SMTP address lookup
DSN generated by: SN1PR20MB0640.namprd20.prod.outlook.com

Same issue was decribed in What happened to letsmonitor.org? but it was closed wihtout resolution.

Did you try the alternate address suggested?

support@letsmonitor.com

Maybe also try tag the two letsmonitor.org reps I tagged in that thread.

@gatorio @ns8
Tagging two users suggested by _az. Could you help with a way to reach support of letsmonitor.org?

I haven’t tried the other email support@letsmonitor.com as website https://letsmonitor.com seems to be a different entity. Perhaps I’m wrong on this.

On my bank statement their payment appears as staylive.com, so I tried contacting them but didn’t get a replay, I tried both direct email and the live chat on their website, nothing! In the end I went to my bank and canceled the direct debit directly.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.