Got a server running with the following:
- Let’s Encrypt
- @ DigitalOcean
I have around 10 WP sites currently running on it, and so far i have had no problems at all enabling SSL. But all of sudden i get the error above when trying to enable Let’s Encrypts SSL.
I found a couple a threads mentioning that i could be because i was missing a file “Letsencrypt.pipe” - and i could not find the file, so i followed the instructions and created where it was supposed to be - and it seemed to work great for the next website i enabled Let’s Encrypt on.
But now 2 sites later, I’m again unable to enable SSL and get that error again.
So i figured somebody had a idea of what is wrong here - and could provide me with some answers.
If i need to supply some information, just ask and i will post it in OP