Invalid renewals

My domain is: gscollege.edu.za

I ran this command: none

It produced this output: none

My web server is (include version): Apache/2.4.6

The operating system my web server runs on is (include version): CentOS Linux release 7.9.2009

My hosting provider, if applicable, is: xneelo

I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don't know): yes

I'm using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel): no

The version of my client is (e.g. output of certbot --version or certbot-auto --version if you're using Certbot): certbot 1.11.0

I have received a renewal notification for my domain (with all of its hosts), but these have already been renewed (two weeks ago). The certificates on all of my hosts show that they will expire on 7 September 2021. Is there something that I need to do?

Kind Regards.
Shaun

Most likely nothing needs to be done, but you should confirm that all certs in use are not approaching expiration.
It seems that recently a cert was "renewed" while adding a name to it (which appears to be a different set of names to LE and is thus considered to be a "different" cert.
So the "old" cert (with less names) is approaching expiration and hasn't been "renewed" - but most likely doesn't need to be; as the new one has replaced it altogether.
See: crt.sh | gscollege.edu.za
[where the most recent cert has "eplacementest.gscollege.edu.za" - which did not appear previously]

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.