Install Certificates for TPLink Equipment

Please fill out the fields below so we can help you better. Note: you must provide your domain name to get help. Domain names for issued certificates are all made public in Certificate Transparency logs (e.g. https://crt.sh/?q=example.com), so withholding your domain name here does not increase secrecy, but only makes it harder for us to provide help.

My domain is: Internal Lan

I ran this command: None

It produced this output: None

My web server is (include version): None

The operating system my web server runs on is (include version): None

My hosting provider, if applicable, is: Local Lan

I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don’t know):

I’m using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel):
Yes
The version of my client is (e.g. output of certbot --version or certbot-auto --version if you’re using Certbot): No

I Have Several TPLink Equipment (EAP245/320, T2600G-28MPS & ER6120) that give me errors in Firefox or chrome that it’ may be compromise, as the certificate is invalid… so how can i use you’re certificates to secure my internal LAN, and also use them to create aa VPN to acces my network from afar. y have a Dinamyc IP, with a DDNS service

Hi @Fili

start with some basics.

But if you have read that: You need public trusted domain names per device if you want to use Letsencrypt certificates.

If you have only internal names, you can't use Letsencrypt certificates because you can't create the certificates.

1 Like

So i would need a Static IP address to make it happend and redirect request for the devices from my hosting cpanel to my local Public IP Address and then issue some kind of redirect on the router based on DNS queryes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.