I want to renew ssl wildcard certificate

I want to renew ssl wildcard cerfificate domain name is : atzcart.com
I have attached to load balancer in aws …please help me which command should I use

If you are using an AWS load balancer, then you should use ACM to obtain a free and automatically renewing wildcard certificate from Amazon CA: https://docs.aws.amazon.com/acm/latest/userguide/gs-acm-request-public.html

Doing this using a Let’s Encrypt wildcard certificate would require significant script writing - I don’t know of any tools that do it for you.

no please tell me certbot command

Hi @Siddhant

please read your older topic.

There you have already your command shared. Do that again.

JuergenAuer I am very confused with those command please give me command for that atzcart.com …to we are going to live and this is going to expire please help out

there is no any renew command only expand command is there please replay as soon as possible

Remove the --expand option, then Certbot should ask.

PS: If you want to renew your wildcard certificate, you have the complete command. The ‘expand’ is your other command, but there is no certificate with that combination.

when I ran certbot renew command I am getting following error ----

Attempting to renew cert (atzcart.com) from /etc/letsencrypt/renewal/atzcart.com.conf produced an unexpected error: The manual plugin is not working; there may be problems with your existing configuration.
The error was: PluginError(‘An authentication script must be provided with --manual-auth-hook when using the manual plugin non-interactively.’,). Skipping.
All renewal attempts failed. The following certs could not be renewed:
/etc/letsencrypt/live/atzcart.com/fullchain.pem (failure)

brother please send me command …instead of giving me explanation …my domain name is atzcart.com
so today i got mail that from letsencrypt m.atzcart.com will be expired on 19 September 2019

The certbot renew command explains (although not very well!) that you can't use it to renew wildcard certificates obtained with manual mode.

It is correct—you can't use certbot renew to renew wildcards obtained with manual mode.

That's why @JuergenAuer says that you should run the same command that you ran before in order to renew your certificate. This advice is correct. I'm working on writing a FAQ entry that explains this issue in more detail.

1 Like

I was getting only certificates for atzcart.in domain …this is another domain name atzcart.com
which is wildcard so please tell me command only …to get renewed it

certbot --manual certonly --preferred-challenges dns --server https://acme-v02.api.letsencrypt.org/directory -d *.atzcart.com -d atzcart.com
I ran this command please now tell me …it is correct or not

What's the output of that command?

thanks for replying …but I attached ssl on cloudflare

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.