I need help uploading page keep getting connection error

Im having issues uploading my page here i my commands what am i doing wrong i always uploaded this way

My domain is: Attempt2022.co

I ran this command:
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get upgrade
sudo apt install apache2
sudo apt install php libapache2-mod-php
sudo apt-get install php-curl
sudo apt-get install php7.2-xml
sudo apt-get install php7.2-sqlite3
sudo apt install unzip
sudo apt -y install software-properties-common apache2
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:ondrej/php
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt -y install php7.2 php7.2-{bcmath,bz2,intl,gd,mbstring,mysql,zip,common,curl,sqlite3,xml}
sudo service apache2 restart

1. sudo apt-get install git
  2. git clone GitHub - certbot/certbot: Certbot is EFF's tool to obtain certs from Let's Encrypt and (optionally) auto-enable HTTPS on your server. It can also act as a client for any other CA that uses the ACME protocol.
  3. sudo apt-get install python3-certbot-apache
  4. sudo certbot --apache - www.attempt2022.co

It produced this output:

My web server is (include version):

The operating system my web server runs on is (include version):Vultr

My hosting provider, if applicable, is: Namecheap

I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don't know): yes

I'm using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel):

The version of my client is (e.g. output of certbot --version or certbot-auto --version if you're using Certbot):Certbot

Welcome to the community @Jim.vane

You did not show the result of using Certbot to get your Let's Encrypt certs. But, the Let's Debug test site is often helpful for new sites. It says your site is not setup to process HTTP requests and is likely blocked by a firewall. The apache plug-in method you chose uses the HTTP challenge so that must be working.

Another tip. If you want both domain names in your cert you should add the second domain name in the certbot command like:

sudo certbot --apache -d attempt2022.co -d www.attempt2022.co

(I assume the -d was lost in your example when you copy/pasted)

3 Likes