I can't start Python virtual environment to install certbot

Active: active (running)

AH00558: apache2: Could not reliably determine the server's fully qualified domain name, using sleepfirstfinancing.com. Set the 'ServerName' directive globally to suppress this message
VirtualHost configuration:
*:80                   sleepfirstfinancing.com (/etc/apache2/sites-enabled/000-default.conf:1)

Also, I had to modify the default-ssl.conf file again because I think I didn't get the cert, key and fullchain from LetsEncrypt, I got them reissued with this command acme.sh --issue -d example.com --dns dns_cf --server letsencrypt and added them to the .conf file

Well, you did not get a cert using -d example.com :slight_smile:

I do see you got (at least) 4 certs already today for your domain name from Let's Encrypt. You are only allowed 5 per week (per account) with the identical names so be careful about getting more.

You don't have a VirtualHost listening on port 443. That is the standard port for HTTPS VirtualHosts which is where you would define the certs.

You might try the Mozilla configurator for assistance in making such a VHost. I recommend not using OCSP Stapling or Strict Transport until you are expert and know exactly what these do. If used wrong can cause trouble.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.