Howto Repository?

I’ve looked around a bit, and probably just missed it, but is there a repository for
“how to” articles ? I’ve written a tutorial that runs about 8 pages of LaTeX describing how I got LetsEncrypt wildcards working with split-horizon BIND, DNSSEC, Google Domains (the free DNS with minimal API), and acme.sh. I thought others might benefit from the adventure.

Hi,

I’ve moved this topic from #server-config to #site-feedback to better address this suggestion.

Currently, I don’t think there is an official howto category in this forum. Most of the Howtos are in other sites (such as personal blogs, or sites like Medium…)

The idea of an “awesome-letsencrypt” repo (in the spirit of many other such pages) sounds pretty good really.

Or maybe expanding the scope of https://letsencrypt.org/docs/client-options/ to have generalized resources, not just clients, maybe?

Otherwise, yeah, mostly blog posts.

Feel free to post a thread dedicated to your tutorial, those tend up to show up in search results pretty well.

I confess that I need to “pass the buck”. I don’t have the bandwidth to support an active repository. I do think that it would be a valuable resource. Anybody want to host such a thing ? 73 de Bill