This is not due to the certificate per se, but is due to a misconfiguration in your webserver configuration. Separating your certificates into two certs doesn't automatically fix your Apache configuration
I see you're running Apache on a Windows system, so it couldn't have been caused by certbot, as certbot currently doesn't have the
apache plugin working on Windows systems.
This is a Community and we only help through the Community itself, so other people with perhaps the same issue might benefit from it. We don't do support through e-mail.
I've also moved your thread to the #Help section as this clearly isn't a Feature request. Also, in the #Help section you would have been presented with a questionnaire. Please also fill in the questionnaire to the best of your knowledge and if you don't know the answer, please don't leave it blank, but answer that you don't know. Here's the questionnaire:
Please fill out the fields below so we can help you better. Note: you must provide your domain name to get help. Domain names for issued certificates are all made public in Certificate Transparency logs (e.g. crt.sh | example.com), so withholding your domain name here does not increase secrecy, but only makes it harder for us to provide help.
My domain is:
I ran this command:
It produced this output:
My web server is (include version):
The operating system my web server runs on is (include version):
My hosting provider, if applicable, is:
I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don't know):
I'm using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel):
The version of my client is (e.g. output of
certbot --version or
certbot-auto --version if you're using Certbot):