How to use registed SSL on Nginx

Hello,

i has registed ssl. when i test my site on vps, sometime my site was broke, i delete vps and regis ssl again and it’s has been limit.

so how can i use registed ssl to install my domain (ssl not expired)?

i dont know code , i just to do with tutorial on internet, if u have a document about this, pls help me. thank you very much

1 Like

That's not the correct way to approach such issues.

2 Likes

yes i just know this. i have to search on google but they only teach install and regis new ssl. i can’t looking about my problem

Well, we don't have much information to work with now.. When opening a thread in the "Help" section, you should have been presented with a questionnaire. I'll paste it now below, please answer as much of the questions as possible. If you don't know the answer, please use that as an answer.

Please fill out the fields below so we can help you better. Note: you must provide your domain name to get help. Domain names for issued certificates are all made public in Certificate Transparency logs (e.g. https://crt.sh/?q=example.com), so withholding your domain name here does not increase secrecy, but only makes it harder for us to provide help.

My domain is:

I ran this command:

It produced this output:

My web server is (include version):

The operating system my web server runs on is (include version):

My hosting provider, if applicable, is:

I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don't know):

I'm using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel):

The version of my client is (e.g. output of certbot --version or certbot-auto --version if you're using Certbot):

3 Likes

Hello @cobilare
There is more information we need to assist you efficiently.
@Osiris has asked you for more "data" but I see you have not provided it yet. (We're not going to beg.)
We would like to see your issue resolved.
What is your status now?
Rip

1 Like

Pretty sure it's "MIA", @Rip. :confused:

1 Like

"More Data"... :nerd_face:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.