Fann808: How to renew my certificate

I need help with this too please.

2 Likes

Welcome to the Let's Encrypt Community :slightly_smiling_face:

Please answer all of the following as best you can. If you're unsure of an answer, just state that you're not sure.

Please fill out the fields below so we can help you better. Note: you must provide your domain name to get help. Domain names for issued certificates are all made public in Certificate Transparency logs (e.g. crt.sh | example.com), so withholding your domain name here does not increase secrecy, but only makes it harder for us to provide help.

My domain is:

I ran this command:

It produced this output:

My web server is (include version):

The operating system my web server runs on is (include version):

My hosting provider, if applicable, is:

I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don't know):

I'm using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel):

The version of my client is (e.g. output of certbot --version or certbot-auto --version if you're using Certbot):

3 Likes

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: feMick: How to renew my certificate

My domain is: inkspotkauai.com

I ran this command: n/a

It produced this output:

My web server is (include version):

The operating system my web server runs on is (include version):

My hosting provider, if applicable, is: A2 Hosting

I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don't know): I don't know, I can via ftp?

I'm using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel): Cpanel

The version of my client is (e.g. output of certbot --version or certbot-auto --version if you're using Certbot): I don't know

2 Likes

From what I can see, a certificate issued by cPanel for inkspotkauai.com was successfully installed 3 days ago. All of the http to https redirects appear to be working correctly too. Let's Debug is reporting a timeout during testing, but I've been able to receive functional responses when using several other tools. Do you know how (i.e. what software or process) you were getting Let's Encrypt certificates before? From the certificate history for inkspotkauai.com, it looks like the Let's Encrypt certificate had been successfully autorenewing for quite a while.

1 Like

Thank you Jonathan,

I didn't realize they had fixed it. I had asked for some time for help and finally put another ticket in Monday and forgot that was already a couple days ago. I was not sure, but before that the site was 'down' because of an expired certificate and it pointed to Let's Encrypt. Perhaps they had fixed that.

Thank you!

2 Likes

You now have a cPanel certificate instead of a Let's Encrypt certificate, but it is working.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.