How to check if 7 day lock is over - Strange error message

Dear community

Last Sunday I had an issue to generate certificates and because I had some lack of knowledge I generated my certificates a bit to often.

Tody I’ve tried again to regenerate a cert and reinstalled the server because of some other issuse. Now the client tells me the following

ni-01): urn:acme:error:unauthorized :: The client lacks sufficient authorization :: Correct zName    
not found for TLS SNI challenge. Found , www.golden-griffons.de (tls-sni-01):  
urn:acme:error:unauthorized :: The client lacks sufficient authorization :: Correct zName not   
found for TLS SNI challenge. Found , golden-griffons.de (tls-sni-01):   
urn:acme:error:unauthorized :: The client lacks sufficient authorization :: Correct zName not 
found for TLS SNI challenge. Found

Is there something I have to do or should I just try this tomorrow again?

I’d try testing with the test / staging server ( as that doesn’t have the same limits - and will issue certificates to test, they just are signed as trusted by all browsers - good for you to test though).

I’d then check your domain and apache ( ? ) config … if I go to www.golden-griffons.de I get a redirect and a 500 error

That’s true for now. Because we are currently re uploading the sites backup.

Well, hopefully once the sites are backup and working again, it’ll work. Currently it was complaining as it was unreachable - hence couldn’t access to confirm ownership of the domain.

Now that the site is reachable again but not fully uploaded the client tells the following

./letsencrypt-auto -d golden-griffons.de -d www.golden-griffons.de

IMPORTANT NOTES:

The self-signed certificate on the current webserver has a Common Name of “CN=mail.golden-griffons.de”. This doesn’t correspond with golden-griffons.de nor www.golden-griffons.de. You should generate a self-signed certificate with a Common Name of one of those two with both of them in the Subject Alternative Name (SubjectAltName/SAN).