How can I Merge my custom html and other custom templates into my WordPress business domain and hosting?

Please fill out the fields below so we can help you better. Note: you must provide your domain name to get help. Domain names for issued certificates are all made public in Certificate Transparency logs (e.g. crt.sh | example.com), so withholding your domain name here does not increase secrecy, but only makes it harder for us to provide help.

My domain is:

My hosting provider, if applicable, is:Wordpress

How can I use my own custom website built on my computer, outside of WordPress, merge with my existing WordPress business domain and hosting?

I'm sorry, but this is the Let's Encrypt Community, which specifically deals with Let's Encrypt certificates or, sometimes, other stuff related to automated certificate issuance et cetera.

However, this is NOT a generic IT community/support forum. There are a lot of other fora or platforms online where you might be able to ask this WordPress question, but this is absolutely not one of them.

Therefore, I'm now going to close your thread. Best of luck with your endeavours.

3 Likes