Helpme. block SSl let's

My ssl was blocked, I was having a cloudflare problem and I generated the ssl let's 5 times and it blocked me how can I solve this problem.
on siteground.
" No se ha podido instalar Let's Encrypt para otakulive.net .

"https://acme-v02.api.letsencrypt.org/acme/new-order" indicated an ACME error: 429 Too Many Requests (429 urn:ietf:params:acme:error:rateLimited (The request exceeds a rate limit) (Error creating new order :: too many certificates (5) already issued for this exact set of domains in the last 168 hours: otakulive.net,www.otakulive.net: see Rate Limits - Let's Encrypt))."

Use one of the five identical certs you created within the past week, or wait a week and issue one then.

6 Likes

Yes, I see you are getting a HTTP 526 error from Cloudflare. This means the cert on your origin server is not correct for your Cloudflare SSL setting (strict).

You might want to consider using the Cloudflare Origin CA Cert instead. Then you would not need to use Let's Encrypt. The topic below describes the 526 and has a link for using the Origin cert.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.