Exchange16 certificat expired

Hello
due to a carelessness the autodiscover.tobien.net in exchange16 expired a few days ago.
I have requested a new certificate in exchange and have also received the new certificate reques file from Exchange. How can I register this with lets encrypt again?
It no longer works via the script, because the certificate has expired in Exchange. I am now in a quandary how to proceed. One says that I must not delete the expired ticket, the next says that I should delete it and create a new one.
Who can help me? I am afraid that I am making the situation worse.
THX EDSTOBI

Hi @EDSTOBI, welcome to the LE community forum :slight_smile:

Which script?

You should have been presented with this form, please take the time to answer all the questions so that we may be better prepared to help you:

Please fill out the fields below so we can help you better. Note: you must provide your domain name to get help. Domain names for issued certificates are all made public in Certificate Transparency logs (e.g. crt.sh | example.com), so withholding your domain name here does not increase secrecy, but only makes it harder for us to provide help.

My domain is:

I ran this command:

It produced this output:

My web server is (include version):

The operating system my web server runs on is (include version):

My hosting provider, if applicable, is:

I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don't know):

I'm using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel):

The version of my client is (e.g. output of certbot --version or certbot-auto --version if you're using Certbot):

My domain is: autodiscover.tobien.net

I ran this command: https://www.frankysweb.de/exchange-certificate-assistant-neue-version/

It produced this output: order is not ready

My web server is (include version): Exchange16

The operating system my web server runs on is (include version):W2k12R2

My hosting provider, if applicable, is: on premis

I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don't know):Yes

I'm using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel): windows /powershel/ cmd

The version of my client is (e.g. output of certbot --version or certbot-auto --version if you're using Certbot): none

Hi, the script you are using is based on an old powershell module called ACMESharp, this is incompatible with the newer V2 of the Let's Encrypt API.

You can try switching to:

• win-acme (see if there is a script you can use)
  • Certify The Web (it has a very basic Exchange Deployment Task suitable for basic MS Exchange configuration, or you can provide your own script).
  • Posh-ACME - this is powershell, you would need to adapt the script you are using.
1 Like

THX for the Information
I will have a look to all three to see what I will use

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.