Error create ssl cyberpanel

But those two names are showing the same cert.
Which only has one name on it:

correct these two domains (djpinchos.cloud and labodademismejoresamigos.info) show only the certificate of djpinchos.cloud
and apart from certbot not working ... that's another problem I have

exactly!!! the thing is ... why does LiteSpeed load the Apache certificate?

I do not know.
The setup seems very confused.

Well the truth ... I no longer know how to explain it or what to do, the only thing that occurs to me is to give you access to the server that you connect and see how it works :sob: :sob: :sob:

Litespeed has 2 ways for configuration

1. Native Web based console with own Litespeed configuration file including SSL certificates
  2. Read an existing Apache configuration file including SSL certificates for when Litespeed is in installed as a Web control panel plugin for Plesk, Cpanel or Cyberpanel. Though I haven't used Cyberpanel in years so not sure which they use now. You'd want to contact Cyberpanel folks and ask
1 Like

Thank you all but in the end I got a solution and I have a certificate with a reverse proxy working, it would be necessary for the certificates to work in cyberpanel, but that is another story, thank you all for your enormous collaboration! They have me at their entire disposal if they need it, a greeting!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.