Error 526 Invalid SSL certificate

hello

My ssl certificate expired (osrra.com)

this is from SSH of google cloud platform ( # Bitnami applications installed with a prefix URL (default)
Include “/opt/bitnami/apache2/conf/bitnami/bitnami-apps-prefix.conf”
)

I got this message.

Hello,

Your certificate (or certificates) for the names listed below will expire in 10 days (on 11 Feb 20 19:57 +0000). Please make sure to renew your certificate before then, or visitors to your website will encounter errors.

We recommend renewing certificates automatically when they have a third of their
total lifetime left. For Let’s Encrypt’s current 90-day certificates, that means
renewing 30 days before expiration. See
https://letsencrypt.org/docs/integration-guide/ for details.

Also Using Cloudflare CDN

So please help me to solve this

thanks

Ismail

Hi @ismael

how did you create that certificate? Do that again.

Please answer all of the following questions:

Please fill out the fields below so we can help you better. Note: you must provide your domain name to get help. Domain names for issued certificates are all made public in Certificate Transparency logs (e.g. crt.sh | example.com), so withholding your domain name here does not increase secrecy, but only makes it harder for us to provide help.

My domain is:

I ran this command:

It produced this output:

My web server is (include version):

The operating system my web server runs on is (include version):

My hosting provider, if applicable, is:

I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don't know):

I'm using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel):

The version of my client is (e.g. output of certbot --version or certbot-auto --version if you're using Certbot):

hi JuergenAuer Community leader

February 13
I changed that Full (strict) Encrypts end-to-end, but requires a trusted CA or Cloudflare Origin CA certificate on the server. TO

Full Encrypts end-to-end, using a self signed certificate on the server.

my site returned back (osrra.com)

thank you

Ismail

‫في الخميس، 13 فبراير 2020 في 12:09 م تمت كتابة ما يلي بواسطة ‪Juergen Auer via Let’s Encrypt Community Support‬‏ <‪letsencrypt@discoursemail.com‬‏>:‬

1 Like

Yes, using the Cloudflare integrated solution is the easiest option.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.