Err_connection_closed

Please fill out the fields below so we can help you better. Note: you must provide your domain name to get help. Domain names for issued certificates are all made public in Certificate Transparency logs (e.g. crt.sh | example.com), so withholding your domain name here does not increase secrecy, but only makes it harder for us to provide help.

My domain is: ayeitszoe.com

I ran this command: I followed all the instructions listed on Certbot - Osx Webproduct.

My HTTP website is running Web Hosting Product on MacOS.

Not really sure what happened but after following the instructions, my site can no longer be reached. At first, I thought it was an issue with the name servers but after checking, still no luck. I'm a noob at this and I'm sure I shouldn't have touched everything since my site is hosted on Blogger anyway.

It produced this output: ERR_CONNECTION_CLOSED / Safari When It Can't Establish a Secure Connection to Server

My web server is (include version): not sure

The operating system my web server runs on is (include version): not sure

My hosting provider, if applicable, is: run on Blogger

I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don't know): i don't know

I'm using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel):

The version of my client is (e.g. output of certbot --version or certbot-auto --version if you're using Certbot): command not found: certbot-auto. I think the issue happened after installing Homebrew but again, I'm not sure since I'm a noob at this.

I checked on https://check-your-website.server-daten.de/?q=ayeitszoe.com. Apparently, my site is on loop. Is there any fix to this?

Hi @ayeitszoe and welcome to the LE community forum :slight_smile:

Did you spell the domain correctly?
Is it behind a load-balanced cluster or CDN?

Name:      ayeitszoe.com
Addresses: 98.124.199.94

Name:      ghs.google.com
Addresses: 2607:f8b0:4008:808::2013
Aliases:   www.ayeitszoe.com
1 Like

Hello! The domain is spelled correctly.
Unfortunately, I'm not sure what load-balanced cluster or CDN is.

Why are there so many IPs for the base domain name?
Which is the name you are having trouble with?
[ www.ayeitszoe.com OR ayeitszoe.com ]

1 Like

Hello! The site worked already. Thank you!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.