Encryption with website

How to implement SSL on mvc website.

Hi Foremost2019, welcome to the Community.

If I may give you some advice, I would like to recommend to include much more information in requests such as this if you want proper help. For example, what is "mvc"? Should we know that by heart? Or might it help if you explained that for us in your request?

Further more, you've posted your request in the #client-dev category of the Community, which is probably not appropriate. Your request is probably better suited for the #help category, where you would have been presented with a rather lengthy questionnaire for you to fill in with all kinds of questions about your situation. However, I'm having the feeling that even that questionnaire is probably a little bit too much to ask in this specific situation, so I'm going to give you a generic page from the Let's Encrypt documentation that you should read:

I've moved this thread to the #help section. If you have any question after you've read the above page, you can always ask it in this thread again, but only after you've filled out the aformentioned questionnaire I'll paste below:

Please fill out the fields below so we can help you better. Note: you must provide your domain name to get help. Domain names for issued certificates are all made public in Certificate Transparency logs (e.g. crt.sh | example.com), so withholding your domain name here does not increase secrecy, but only makes it harder for us to provide help.

My domain is:

I ran this command:

It produced this output:

My web server is (include version):

The operating system my web server runs on is (include version):

My hosting provider, if applicable, is:

I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don't know):

I'm using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel):

The version of my client is (e.g. output of certbot --version or certbot-auto --version if you're using Certbot):

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.