"status": "invalid",
"expires": "2024-02-16T10:39:15Z",
"challenges": [
{
"type": "http-01",
"status": "invalid",
"error": {
"type": "urn:ietf:params:acme:error:dns",
"detail": "DNS problem: NXDOMAIN looking up A for dakiaspharma.gr - check that a DNS record exists for this domain; DNS problem: NXDOMAIN looking up AAAA for dakiaspharma.gr - check that a DNS record exists for this domain",
"status": 400
},
"url": "https://acme-v02.api.letsencrypt.org/acme/chall-v3/313305703807/YiOQZg",
"token": "ERNtp0VtJ8kHd9wGUGAcOrDj_ifdJBlv9jb-v6j8L10",
"validated": "2024-02-09T10:39:18Z"
}
]
}

did you type that domain name right?

that error usually means the domain hasn't been bought/registered.

4 Likes

Thank U

1 Like

According to Registry of .gr and .ελ Domain Names your domain is:

dakiaspharma.gr : Pending registration declaration

With an unhappy smiley in front of it. :frowning:

Whatever that may be :man_shrugging:t2: Maybe ask your register :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Thank U so much, i am really new in this!!!

4 Likes

Still can not issue an SSL/TLS certificate for dakiaspharma.gr
Although I have the registration.

Details

Could not issue a Let's Encrypt SSL/TLS certificate for dakiaspharma.gr. Authorization for the domain failed.

Details

Invalid response from https://acme-v02.api.letsencrypt.org/acme/authz-v3/314797318507.

Details:

Type: urn:ietf:params:acme:error:dns

Detail: DNS problem: NXDOMAIN looking up A for dakiaspharma.gr - check that a DNS record exists for this domain; DNS problem: NXDOMAIN looking up AAAA for dakiaspharma.gr - check that a DNS record exists for this domain

To get a certificate using the HTTP Challenge you must first setup your domain / website to work for HTTP requests. You will need an A and/or AAAA record in your DNS to point to your web server. And, setup your webserver to handle HTTP.

Once you have those working you can try again to get the cert. Your hosting service can help you. Or, many other forums to help setup web services.

2 Likes

Thanks U.
I will try
:blush:

1 Like

Assuming @Ismpol actually has a hosting provider :wink: Which is not required of course, as one can register a domain and host the services themselves for example :slight_smile: (Which you know, but just for general clarification.)

Unfortunately @Ismpol has not used the questionnaire which should have shown when opening this thread in the Help section, so we don't know at this moment :man_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

Thank u so much for your answer
Yes I do have a hosting provider
U R right, I haven’t filled the questionnaire
Sorry for that I will try it
immediately :blush: :crazy_face:

1 Like

My domain is: "dakiaspharma.gr"

My web server is (include version):
the name servers
NS ns1145.papaki.gr.
NS ns2145.papaki.gr.
The operating system my web server runs on is (include version):

My hosting provider, if applicable, is: papaki.com
And I bought a Standard - Linux – GR plan

I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don't know): I don't know

I'm using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel): I don't know

The version of my client is (e.g. output of certbot --version or certbot-auto --version if you're using Certbot): I don't know

Looks like their Standard plan includes a free Let's Encrypt certificate. Probably nothing you can do yourself manually.

Please contact your hosting provider and ask them how you should set up your domain and hosting.

4 Likes

:flushed:
Thank U Thank U
i will ask them

2 Likes