Discussion and addition requests for hosting provider list

Hi,
HostGoodies.com provides automated support for Let's Encrypt for all hosting packages. Please kindly add it to the list. Thanks

1 Like

Hello @hostgoodies,

I've edited the post to add HostGoodies.

Cheers,
sahsanu

2 Likes

Thank you @sahsanu.

Cheers

1 Like

Hello @Hostico,

I've added Hostico to the post.

Cheers,
sahsanu

1 Like

Hello @DJung,

Power-Netz is now on the list.

Cheers,
sahsanu

2 Likes

@lestaff, editing the wiki post Web Hosting who support Let's Encrypt we have reached the limit of 32000 characters. I had to remove some spaces and some cursive strings to be able to add the last hosting provider.

I don't know whether it is possible to increase the number of characters allowed.

Could you please take a look?.

Thank you in advance.

Cheers,
sahsanu

3 Likes

Thank you @sahsanu.

Stay safe!

3 Likes

Recently started using Hostinger and they seem to now provide the use of Let's Encrypt without having to be on the highest paid tier (shared hosting).

1 Like

I've bumped to 64000. Thanks for letting us know!

5 Likes

Thanks @otlwstr, I've edited the post.

3 Likes

Hi,

I am a new shared web hosting provider that automatically intergrates Let's Encrypt certificates. Would it be possible to integrate my company in the list of Hosting Providers?

My references:
{
"name": "Neutral Hosting",
"link": "https://neutral.hosting/",
"category": "full",
"tutorial": "",
"announcement": "https://neutral.hosting/",
"plan": "",
"reviewed": "",
"note": ""
},
Many thanks in advance. All your questions are Welcome!
Regards,
Christophe

2 Likes

Hello @christophe1,

Your site has been added to the list.

Cheers,
sahsanu

2 Likes

hey all
i like to ask if it is possible to add my website to the list
i am a hosting provider ( not limited to webhosting) and all webhosting plans include SSL ( automatic by creation - cyberpanel )

the vps/dedicated servers are a other story but can be done on request

Name : VPS Data
product page : https://cp.vpsdata.be/store/shared-hosting

Thank you
Greetings from PowerChaos

2 Likes

Hello @PowerChaos,

I can't see any reference to Let's Encrypt certificates in Cyberpanel Hosting plans. Is there any other source in your site with info about the certificates you provide in these plans?

Cheers,
sahsanu

2 Likes

Hey @sahsanu
Sorry for the confusion
Cyberpanel is the control panel like Cpanel
For refference

I am not related to them. I only use there script as hosting script ( like Cpanel )

The ssl get generated when adding a domain ( or manual by enabling a checkbox ) or the user can use there own ssl certificate
If it’s issued by letsencrypt then it automatic keeps track of how mutch days there are left and renew it automatic
In case it fails then it generate a self signed certificate and is it needed to manual restart the ssl issue request

The htaccess redirect need to be done manual
But can be quickly done with a single press of a button ( settings -> htaccess -> force secure redirect -> apply -> wait for server refresh ( olws need to be restarted or respawned )

Also it use openlitespeed as webserver

As cyberpanel is still under heavy development do I not include any tutorials yet on my site but do I point them to the documentation of cyberpanel ( or solve it for them )

At this moment I dit not add the ssl description as I was thinking that those days every one basicly have free ssl or are used to it
tomorrow I will update my package description and homepage to include the ssl offering as I saw the list that there are still providers who even refuse to provide them

Thank you
Greetings from PowerChaos

3 Likes

@PowerChaos, your site has been added to the list.

Cheers,
sahsanu

2 Likes

Umbraco Cloud uses let's encrypt certs to offer HTTPS by default for all websites. We also redirect to HTTPS by default. We've been doing this since 2018.

Blog Post: Introducing Umbraco Latch: Security by default in Cloud
Docs: Umbraco Latch, Umbraco Cloud - Our Umbraco

2 Likes

You should post this (or have one of the mods/staff move it) to
Discussion and addition requests for hosting provider list - #738 by pijemcolu
to get added to the list. :smiley:

1 Like

Hello @pijemcolu,

Sorry for the delay. I've added Umbraco Cloud to the list.

Cheers,
sahsanu

1 Like

@sahsanu We also do this automatically and enable HTTP to HTTPS redirection by default. Maybe we could be moved to the first part of the list?