Hello @masentral …
Your domain is somehow registered to a private aka 'unroutable address". I am certain this was not intended and is certainly not best practice if you want the domain to be accessible to the outside world. (It wont work!)
Google’s DNS reports
So the title of the thread is accurate.
Can you please share more information about your environment so we can assist you with valid information. All the folks here are hungry for information…
- Do you have a public IP?
- Are you self hosted or who is hosting your domain?
- Godaddy is your registrar… yes?
- Who’s actually handling your dns?
- What is the OS your serving from?
- What is the web server software?
Do you have access to a root shell on the server?
Lots more questions to find you an answer…
Don’t give up … give info!