Delete certificate

Hi,

I want to use Lets Encrypt on my webspace and my provider implemented it already. Now I have the problem that my provider can’t create a new certificate for my domain. They haven’t told me the error message, but maybe I can get it if I ask more times. Could it be possible that the issue occur because I’ve played with Let’s Encrypt and this domain before on my local machine (dynamic IP) so might there be an older entry in the Let’s Encrypt database thats prevent me/provider from creating a new certificate on a different host with a different IP-Adress?

My domain is: musikverein-langfoerden.de (My provider gives me a paid certificate as long lets encrypt doesn’t work).

My hosting provider, if applicable, is: serverprofis.de

I can login to a root shell on my machine: noch

I’m using a control panel to manage my site: yes, cpanel 60.0.28

Thanks

The only thing that could be interfering are the rate limits, which limit the number of certificates you can get for the same domain within a week (5 per week for identical certificates, 20 per week for different subdomains). Other than that, you’re free to issue multiple certificates for the same domain and from any IP address, without having to revoke or delete them or anything like that.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.