Delete cerificate on my site

Please fill out the fields below so we can help you better. Note: you must provide your domain name to get help. Domain names for issued certificates are all made public in Certificate Transparency logs (e.g. https://crt.sh/?q=example.com), so withholding your domain name here does not increase secrecy, but only makes it harder for us to provide help.

My domain is: wireso.com

I ran this command: n/a

It produced this output:n/a

My web server is (include version): apache

The operating system my web server runs on is (include version): Linux

My hosting provider, if applicable, is: I own a asustor

I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don’t know): yes

I’m using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel):
I own my sever
The version of my client is (e.g. output of certbot --version or certbot-auto --version if you’re using Certbot): SSH

Hi,

What exactly are you trying to do?
Your domain doesn’t seem to have a valid certificate (last valid one expired yesterday), did you run any software to obtain it?

I trying to clear all of them so I can get my limit reset I can not create any new one till I get the limit reset.

Sorry that’s not possible.
You can’t delete any certificate to bypass the rate limit.

However, looking at your certificate history, i think you can try to request a certificate with two hostnames.
Currently you only secured wireso.com, but if you include www.wireso.com with your existing base, you should be able to get a certificate.

For more information, please refer to https://letsencrypt.org/docs/rate-limits/

1 Like

I not trying to bypass anything I know the rate limit resets after a certain amount of time. how long will that be and I still want to delete the certificates and just create a new one because I have other domains to include not just www.wireso.com I have to create a san certifacte. so If you could just help me delete everything so I can start over would help me and tell me how long till it resets the limit.

This part is the one I don’t understand.
Looking again (and clock remind me today is June 8th), you are not being rate-limited.
If you want to delete everything and start over, you are free to do so (just backup everything you need to save).

I just want to delete the certificates and not sure how.

What certificate are you trying to delete? From where?

If you are trying to delete your local certificates that issued via certbot, use certbot delete. If you are using other ACME clients, you can lookup the instructions from their manual page.

If you are trying to delete certificate information online, it’s impossible as it’s part of the public infrastructure, and once the certificate is issued, it’s permanently logged to the log.

I do not know i to get certbot working I never could get that working. and ACME I have no clue what that is I using asustor server.