Could not find configuration root

Please fill out the fields below so we can help you better. Note: you must provide your domain name to get help. Domain names for issued certificates are all made public in Certificate Transparency logs (e.g. https://crt.sh/?q=example.com), so withholding your domain name here does not increase secrecy, but only makes it harder for us to provide help.

My domain is:szvisionapp.com

I ran this command:./certbot-auto renew

It produced this output:
/opt/eff.org/certbot/venv/lib/python2.6/site-packages/cryptography/init.py:26: DeprecationWarning: Python 2.6 is no longer supported by the Python core team, please upgrade your Python. A future version of cryptography will drop support for Python 2.6
DeprecationWarning
Saving debug log to /var/log/letsencrypt/letsencrypt.log

Processing /etc/letsencrypt/renewal/api.szvisionapp.com.conf

Cert is due for renewal, auto-renewing…
Could not choose appropriate plugin: The apache plugin is not working; there may be problems with your existing configuration.
The error was: NoInstallationError(‘Could not find configuration root’,)
Attempting to renew cert (api.szvisionapp.com) from /etc/letsencrypt/renewal/api.szvisionapp.com.conf produced an unexpected error: The apache plugin is not working; there may be problems with your existing configuration.
The error was: NoInstallationError(‘Could not find configuration root’,). Skipping.
All renewal attempts failed. The following certs could not be renewed:
/etc/letsencrypt/live/api.szvisionapp.com/fullchain.pem (failure)

1 renew failure(s), 0 parse failure(s)
[root@10-9-50-28 brooks]# Could not find configuration root
-bash: Could: command not found
[root@10-9-50-28 brooks]# ./certbot-auto renew
/opt/eff.org/certbot/venv/lib/python2.6/site-packages/cryptography/init.py:26: DeprecationWarning: Python 2.6 is no longer supported by the Python core team, please upgrade your Python. A future version of cryptography will drop support for Python 2.6
DeprecationWarning
Saving debug log to /var/log/letsencrypt/letsencrypt.log

Processing /etc/letsencrypt/renewal/api.szvisionapp.com.conf

Cert is due for renewal, auto-renewing…
Could not choose appropriate plugin: The apache plugin is not working; there may be problems with your existing configuration.
The error was: NoInstallationError(‘Could not find configuration root’,)
Attempting to renew cert (api.szvisionapp.com) from /etc/letsencrypt/renewal/api.szvisionapp.com.conf produced an unexpected error: The apache plugin is not working; there may be problems with your existing configuration.
The error was: NoInstallationError(‘Could not find configuration root’,). Skipping.

1 renew failure(s), 0 parse failure(s)

My web server is (include version):apache 2.4.27

The operating system my web server runs on is (include version): Cent OS 6.0

My hosting provider, if applicable, is:ucloud.com

I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don’t know):yes.

I’m using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel):no.

Show:

1. certbot-auto
  2. certbot-auto certificates
  3. vhost files for domains (api | shop | www)
  4. certbot-auto renew -v
  5. /var/log/letsencrypt/letsencrypt.log

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.