Certificate generation

Please fill out the fields below so we can help you better. Note: you must provide your domain name to get help. Domain names for issued certificates are all made public in Certificate Transparency logs (e.g. https://crt.sh/?q=example.com), so withholding your domain name here does not increase secrecy, but only makes it harder for us to provide help.

My domain is:ext.finalab.fr

I ran this command:./acme.sh --issue --apache -d ext.finalab.fr

It produced this output:Processing, The CA is processing your order, please just wait. (30 times)

My web server is (include version):apache 2.4.37

The operating system my web server runs on is (include version):Redhat 8.3

My hosting provider, if applicable, is:

I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don't know):yes

I'm using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel):no

The version of my client is (e.g. output of certbot --version or certbot-auto --version if you're using Certbot):acme.sh version 3.0.5

And now, my certificate is blocked (too many failed authorizations recently). How to remove this ? I precise my certificate renew played well until this week (4/12/2022), on a Centos 6.6 machine, but I think my Curl version is too old now (v. TLS1.2 not supported), Curl is version 7.19.7 on Centos and 7.61.1 on Redhat.

Thanks

1 Like

Hello @Hippo, welcome to the Let's Encrypt community. :slightly_smiling_face:

Wait. See Failed Validation Limit - Let's Encrypt

Testing and debugging are best done using the Staging Environment as the Rate Limits are much higher. Rate Limits are per week (rolling).

And to assist with debugging there is a great place to start is Let's Debug.

3 Likes

It looks like you were able to get a cert today:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.