Certificate expirerarion

I got an email that my certificate will be expire in a few days how do I renew that ?I don’t find anything about this topic

If you didn't delete all the initial questions you were asked when you opened this topic, we probably could have told you.

Sry what do you mean ? Can you please answer me course I don’t understand much from that

When you post a Help post, it invites you to fill in

Please fill out the fields below so we can help you better.

My domain is:

I ran this command:

It produced this output:

My operating system is (include version):

My web server is (include version):

My hosting provider, if applicable, is:

I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don't know):

I'm using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel):

We need this information in order to help you.

Ok so my Domain Is
ShadowLP.hopto.org
I use the newest version of rasbian on an raspberry pi 3
Also the newest version of apache2
I have shell access

And now when I run “certbot-Auto renew” it stops at “installing python packages”

Also I got this E-Mail:

"Hello,

Your certificate (or certificates) for the names listed below will expire in
0 days (on 23 Mar 17 13:48 +0000). Please make sure to renew
your certificate before then, or visitors to your website will encounter errors.

shadowlp.hopto.org

For any questions or support, please visit https://community.letsencrypt.org/.
Unfortunately, we can’t provide support by email.
"

I don’t know how to handle with this email
Hope you can help me now

Additionally: I used the certificate about 3 months

Can you post the entire output of certbot-auto renew? You were correct to use that command! But unfortunately, apparently something isn't going the way it should.

It doesn’t stop actually but it also doesn’t go further yesterday I let it load for about an hour and nothing happend

@bmw @erica @ynasser, any idea why certbot-auto might hang at the “Installing Python packages” step for over an hour? Would we expect extra logs to be available?

Hi @Shadowoli,

This forum uses a style where if you include somebody’s name (with an @), they will get a notification. So in my previous message, I was inviting in some other people into the conversation and asking if they might have an idea. :slight_smile:

there have been a few cases of raspberry pi having issues with python

i am going to take a stab and say because raspbian is a derivative of debian there could be funky things going on there

usually i would use pip install for these sort of things

Andrei

Ok but why dit it worked until today?

Ok solved the problem.
Thanks for the support

Could you tell the community how you solved this problem? Might be helpful for people who come acros this thread through search engines!

[quote=“Ahawe021, post:12, topic:30441, full:false”]
Usually i would use pip install for these sort of things
[/Quote]
The answer was to use pip install for me

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.