Certificate Expiration

Hi good afternoon I get a Notice of Expiration of my certificate this is correct ? should renew ?

Hi good afternoon I get a Notice of Expiration of my certificate this is correct ? should renew ?

certificate (or certificates) for the names listed below will expire in 9 days ( 09 Sep 16 0000 23:27) . Please be sure to renew your certificate before that date , or visitors to your website no problems occur.

viainti.com

Certificate expired

Yes, no newer certs appear in the CT logs, so your cert has not been renewed yet and will need to be before that date.

there any way to make the renovation ?

example

Can you provide a little information about your setup, and how you generated the certificate originally ? did you yse the official letsencrypt / certbot client ? or a different client ? what command did you run ?

letsencrypt con nginx and nodejs

That provides some information, but doesn’t tell me what command you ran to get the certificate in the first place.

You could try

letsencrypt renew

and if successful you will probably need to reload nginx to utilise the certificate.

letsencrypt: command not found

letsencrypt: command not found not working in centos

I’m assuming you probably included a path to wherever you installed letsencrypt …

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.