CDN Providers who support Let's Encrypt

[Moderator’s note: Unfortunately Kloudsec has shut down, so the links below do not work.]

Hi @brianleejackson ,

Founder of Kloudsec here.

Kloudsec is a minimal CDN supports, and in fact, auto-provisions/auto-renews LE certs for our users.

Kloudsec is also free.

For Github Pages with Custom Domain, Kloudsec for Github Pages offers native support.

Would love to know if this is updated for May of 2016.

Great work and thanks for the community contribution!

may I ask why CDNsun is in section Not supported?

CDNsun has already integrated with Let’s Encrypt, you can read about it here:

Kind regards,

Hey David, Let’s Encrypt seems to lock threads after a while: Problem editing already posted topic As I no longer have access to edit my original post.

I’ve turned your original post into a wiki post - this should allow you to change it. Let me know if it doesn’t work for some reason!

BTW: This does of course allow anyone to edit the post, so check whether someone changed something (unconfirmed) before adding your own changes.

CDNsun seems still as unsupported confirmed.
I change that due to the source linked above by @DavidCDNsun

BunnyCDN supports it as well :slight_smile:

#20 and support Let’s Encrypt on their in-house CDN (not as big the ones mentionned here though because focusing on Africa, eg. Reunion Island, Mauritius, Kenya, etc.)
Full disclosure: I am their CTO

Akamai’s support for Let’s Encrypt went into production in December 2015:

I’ve been in contact with Incapsula, they said there is no support for Let’s Encrypt and neither have any plans for it. Even though they were briefly mentioned at one point on their website which made me hopeful. The commercial ones seem pretty steep in price. Oh well.

Here is a post with more info on CDN support.

Has it as feature request under Ticket # 234940

This is a currently planned feature for the CDN that is in the process of being implemented. However we don’t have an expected completion time for this at the moment

They have it planned if some more people push the feature request it may be moved up in ht time table.

Canadian Web Hosting supports CPanel hosting with their Linux shared hosting service, and will enable the CPanel Let’s Encrypt Plugin if you ask support. This makes obtaining and maintaining certs simple.

Wordpress Jetpack? CDN among other things

Yes loving the whole concept of let’s encrypt. Is available through my cpanel with which is fantastic, but is there any possibility to get a year at a time as opposed to 90 days?

@djohnson, no; see

CloudFlare worked smoothly.

Hi @VWFeature,

This thread is meant to describe CDN providers which themselves use Let’s Encrypt. As far as I know, Cloudflare is still not in that category. But it will work properly if you have a Let’s Encrypt certificate on your origin site.

It is, of course, great that Cloudflare provides HTTPS support for every site.

I have good experience with free CDN\WAF - Web Support Revolution

Seems like there will be an option to use LE certificates at Cloudflare, when wildcard support rolls out!