Can I change my renewal counter from 90 to 60, 5 days before 90 day auto-renewal?

Yeah.. Bitnami instructions.. :rofl: Terrible instructions to begin with.

1 Like

You can search this site for cron job and random

I'm not sure what to replace 0 0 1 * * with as I'm not 100% sure what each number represents

OK, thanks for your help guys. Really appreciate it!

:smiley: :+1:

https://crontab.guru/examples.html

In brief:

1 Like

So actually...
0 0 1 ...
Would only run once a month (not once a week).

Oh wow, thanks, I was looking for exactly this and struggling to decipher everybody else's timings!

:+1: :facepunch: :beers:
(facepunch is a fistbump, apologies)

1 Like

Glad you can move on now.
Cheers from Miami :beers:

#FreeCuba

1 Like

Is that officially a facepunch yeah? I always thought it was meant as a fistbump indeed.

Anyway, we still do recommend building in a random delay. Personally, I don't have a cronjob (I don't have "real"/"official sites), so I don't have such a line available, but shouldn't be too hard to find.

1 Like

Just an update, I changed the run date and time in the cron job to "right now" after reducing my Certs to 60 days to see if the auto renewal would work.

It did. Certs for my website in the address bar show todays date with a renewal date in October. Seamless, no down time.

Brilliant, thanks guys, everything's working exactly how it should. Following everybody's advice on here I've had no weird errors or anything, total first timer so I'm well pleased.

Making a donation now... Donate - Let's Encrypt

2 Likes

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.