Bit of advice please

Hello

Sorry if this sound a stupid question but it’s not my field of expertise
If I install les encrypt on to my server does this cover all the domains on my server or can I select which ones are cover as I would want a new one for each domain

Sorry if that doesn’t make sense lol

rick

You can select which one is/are covered. But please notice that there are rate limits in effect when requesting multiple certificates, especially when just the subdomains of one single domain are changing.

1 Like

You have to generate certificates for each and every domain name / web site on your server.

@MitchellK I think I understand what you mean, just to clarify though for others reading this thread later, if you only wanted certificates for 2 different domains ( out of 20 you host on that server ) you could just generate certificates for those 2 domains, and install on those 2 - you don’t have to install on the other 18 if you don’t want to ( although may as well do all :slight_smile: )

1 Like

@serverco indeed, I should have been a bit more specific, thanks for clarifying for future readers of this topic :wink:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.