AWS announces "Certificate Manager" similar to LE

I am also using Comodo Certificate Manager, It’s working perfectly…

I found a way around the lack of wildcard certification, combining both the certificates from LE and AWS whenever convenient:

1. Issue a cert with LE for the domain (www.example.com)
  2. Issue a cert with AWS with the wildcard (*.example.com)
  3. Create an S3 bucket for Static Website Hosting, set “Redirect all requests to” to “www.example.com
  4. Create a CloudFront Distribution using AWS’ cert, setting the Origin Domain Name to the bucket’s website endpoint (not the endpoint auto-suggested by CloudFront, but the website endpoint, which can be copied from the S3 bucket under “Static Website Hosting”), and the CNAME to *.example.com
  5. Create an A type DNS record in Route53 with name *.example.com and value pointing as an Alias to the CDN

That’s it! Whenever requesting a wrong URL (ww.example.com) it will be redirected to www.example.com

I’m looking for cheapest SSL certificate option for PWA, does LE is good option for long term ? We’re planning to deploy app on AWS

Thanks in advance.

AWS Certificate Manager is a service that lets you easily provision, manage, and deploy public and private Secure Sockets Layer/Transport Layer Security (SSL/TLS) certificates for use with AWS services and your internal connected resources.You pay only for the AWS resources you create to run your application.

To use the AWS Management Console, navigate to the Certificate Manager, choose Request a certificate, select Request a public certificate, enter the domain name for your site, and follow the instructions on the screen to complete your request.