Automatic renewal not working

Hi,
I’m having a MAJOR disaster. My automatic renewal is not working (Infomaniak, Switzerland).
NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID
The impression on anyone coming to my website is totally disastrous given that I’m a webdesigner.
Can you help or must I deal with my provider?

Kindest regards,

Hi @IDGrafix,

Can you fill out the questions from the new issue template below? There isn’t enough information right now for someone to help you. For instance we can’t answer your question about whether we can help directly or if you’ll have to talk to your provider without knowing more about which provider you’re using.

Questions:

My domain is:

I ran this command:

It produced this output:

My web server is (include version):

The operating system my web server runs on is (include version):

My hosting provider, if applicable, is:

I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don’t know):

I’m using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel):

If you got the certificate from the hosting provider rather than using some kind of software to get it yourself, you will probably need to ask the hosting provider to keep it renewed as well.

1 Like

Thanks for the advice. I hope they find why very quickly. Kindest regards.

My domain is: idgrafix.ch

I ran this command: I could only contact my provider Infomaniak who has not yet been able to tell me why the renewal was not performed. Our website is now down for 2 days which is totally disasterous in terms of image.

It produced this output: Error message : NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID

My web server is (include version): bbvy.ftp.infomaniak.com / PHP 7

The operating system my web server runs on is (include version): I don’t know

My hosting provider, if applicable, is: Infomaniak

I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don’t know): I don’t understand

I’m using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel): I don’t know the name of Infomaniak’s admin panel. I’m using Wordpress-

Under these circumstances I’m pretty sure that Infomaniak needs to help you and that we can’t do anything for you. I hope they can resolve the problem quickly.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.