I had no problems what’s so all before. After an update of Windows server 2016 and used Certify The Web I got a new certificate.
So, checked everything, even SSLlabs found it, but not the server!
503 Error: access denied! Port 80 works, so is the mailserver.on port 443 (2 differnt servers standing alone).
Tried several tools, latest was acme. Error this and that.
I’m busy for almost 3 days and in the mean time there are about 8 certs on the webserver!
My domain is:surfgate.be
I ran this command:letsencrypt.exe
It produced this output:you don’t wanna know
My web server is (include version):
The operating system my web server runs on is (include version):Windows Server 2016
My hosting provider, if applicable, is: Proximus business line
I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don’t know): yes
I’m using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel): sometimes
The version of my client is (e.g. output of
certbot --version or
certbot-auto --version if you’re using Certbot):Certify the Web and DigiCertUtil -ACME