I use https://github.com/skoerfgen/ACMECert as a client in my PHP code.
I’m requesting for 2 certs using 2 orders
To answer some questions first:
- Both domainA.com and domainB.com are residing on the same IP address
- I want to separate domainA and domainB into 2 different certificates to make clear they are not affiliated and in case the domains have to be moved to another server etc
- I can’t do dns-01 for base domain and wildcard as submitting the 2nd DNS record overwrites the earlier one
- long story short, order 1 works without any issues, both dns-01 and http-01 are challenged
- basically I’m ruling out any bugs in the code as they have been in use for years, the only thing I’m doing different this time round is adding of base domains (http-01) to each cert
What happens when I submit order 2 for domainB.com is really puzzling:
- dns-01 for domainB.com does not happen
- http-01 takes place but fails because the challenge tried to connect to http://domainA.com/.well-known/acme-challenge/… instead of http://domainB.com/.well-known/acme-challenge/…
Am I missing something or is this a bug? Thank you.