Le-blacklist-domain

Hello,

I’m attempting to add a couple new SANs for one of my customers to an existing LE cert but it’s failing because blacklist domain errors

le-blacklist-domain

Error: Error getting challenges. Status Code: 400, Message: Get new authorization, Detail: Error creating new authz :: Policy forbids issuing for name

Can you please help ? I’m happy to get you in touch with the necessary folks to get approval for that domain.

@jple, I’ve just sent a note to Josh about this, but do you know who is responsible for this or who would like to be tagged about this on the forum these days?

Hi @moorbo,

I’ve checked in with Let’s Encrypt administration; if you’re able to provide evidence that ADP accepts this certificate issuance, please get in touch with the Let’s Encrypt security folks via the contact information at https://letsencrypt.org/contact/ and they should be able to help you.

Thanks, and sorry for the inconvenience.

@jple, I’m happy to hear if you have another suggestion for a more convenient way to route these inquiries!

1 Like

Hey Shoen!

Thanks so much for routing this!

And yes, @moorbo, please e-mail security@letsencrypt.org with your request and it will be handled accordingly. Thanks for using Let’s Encrypt!

@schoen and @jple – Thanks for the info !

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.